PEL ensures that new technologies and design tools are applied to the demands
and stringent requirements of Mission-Critical Military applications. To this effect
PEL adds tremendous value in designing, engineering, productizing and integrating
highly customized solutions for its customers. PEL is specifically focussed on:-
- Entity Engineering
- Integration of legacy sub-systems with new sub-systems
- Upgradation of existing system/equipment
- HW/SW development for customizing existing equipment to specific customer requirements.
A multi-spectrum and multi-pronged approach is adopted, based on:-
- Continuous technology refresh to keep abreast of new technologies of the near future with special reference to software/hardware interfacing.
- In-house capability in system engineering, embedded systems, application software, power systems and mechanical design to cater for any complexity of systems.
- In-house capability of ruggedization to meet the most stringent MIL standards for Environmental and EMI-EMC requirements.
- In-house capability to design interfaces for integrating new technology.
- Partnership with other technology houses for sharing of information and jointly addressing a solution so that the IPRs are retained while the customer has a single window solution.