Ethernet to N*E1 Converter (where N=1, 2, 4 and 8) is a high performance, remote, self-learning 10/
100Base-TX / 100MBase-FX to N*E1 protocol converter. Its compact size and low cost make it ideal for
cost-sensitive bridging applications or as a LAN extender over stream type infrastructures.
This product can convert 10/100Base-TX / 100Base-FX to 1-8E1 lines, and vice versa. It provides
completed indicators to show the status and alarm messages of the E1 ports and Ethernet ports.
It is widely used in two LAN connecting, remote monitor and video broadcasting. Furthermore the
Management software can manage it.
- TEC Approved by DoT
- Extend the bandwidth of the Ethernet port to 2Mbps, 4Mbps, 8Mbps and 16 Mbps
- High Performance Bridge for 10/100Base-TX / 100Base-FX Ethernet extension
- Fully compatible with IEEE 802.3 Standards
- Auto-detect the valid E1 channels and auto-balance the data flow among the valid E1 channels
- Support Console and SNMP management, for Standalone and Chassis
- E1 Channel: Un-framed E1 Channel, 120ohm (75 ohm optional)
- View Alarms & configure the working status of local chassis and remote standalone device, including E1 status, Ethernet status
- Support loop back function
- BER threshold can be set and BER test can be possible using BER tester
- Reset chassis to factory default
- Support online firmware upgradation
- Show the detailed information of power supplies, including AC/DC type and working status
- Adopt the centralized management style and the tree-view catalogue, which can manage many
- sets of chassis at the same time in one single window. Meantime, it is very easy and clear to manage all devices even if many chassis in one window.
- 6U, 18-slot Chassis support SNMP/Console Management and standalone can be managed from the center chassis
- Power Supply (AC or DC or both) in standalone
- Power Supply (AC or DC) Redundancy (1+1) in Chassis